users@jaxb.java.net

Re: InterleaveExp object growth

From: Kesavan T.S <tskfloyd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:54:17 +0000

Hi Kohsuke,
Thanks for the info we are going to try using single context . We have about
10 message driven applications running within Websphere app server and each
will have 15 concurrent threads running. Since all these run within the
same JVM the websphere class loader loads these classes from each of the
application install directory. So there would be separate instance of each
object in these 10 application loaded by the class loader.

Thanks and Regards
kesavan