users@jaxb.java.net

Re: sequence element order

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:57:57 -0800

Jimmy Han wrote:
> Ryan,
>
> Thanks for reply.
> I am working on an editor that can edit objects of classes generated
> by JAXB, using introspection. I'd like the editor to list elements
> in a particular order that can be specified in the schema.

I think this is actually an interesting use case for 2.0.

At the runtime, we build an internal data structure that captures most
of those information. So if we can give you access to those data model,
I guess you can do those things.

Are you developing your editor for JAXB 1.0 or JAXB 2.0?

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi