users@jaxb.java.net

setting Memory Parameter attribute in a build file to be used by Ant

From: Beech Tanya <TBEECH_at_qinetiq.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:19:37 -0000

Hi

I've set my stackSize using the guidelines given in website jaxb/ant.html -
Java Architecture for XML Binding using XJC with Ant - in my build file. I
now need to set my memory size in the build file as well. How do I do this
as it is not mentioned on the website. I've attempted using the <arg
value="-Xmx1000mb" and <arg value="-Xmx1000m" but neither seem to work. Is
there an attribute similar to stackSize that I could use?

Kind Regards

Tanya Beech
Intelligence Systems
AT208 QinetiQ
Malvern Technology Park
Malvern Worcestershire WR14 3PS
tel: 01684 895232

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
Calls to QinetiQ may be recorded for quality control,
regulatory and monitoring purposes.