users@jaxb.java.net

StackOverflowError when using xjc ant task

From: Chad Boyd <hoverlover_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:22:47 -0600

I'm getting a StackOverflowError when compiling one of my schemas with
the xjc task. I've tried setting the stacksize attribute to various
settings, even as high as 1000mb and still get it. Is this a bug in
xjc or could something be wrong with my schema? The schema is pretty
large, but I would think that a stacksize of 1000mb is sufficient.