users@jaxb.java.net

marshalling over the network?

From: ray_lukas <ray_lukas_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:20:48 -0500

Is there a mechanism to marshal a Java Model over the network?

I can marshal to a local file just fine. Is there a way to marshal this
model to a remote machine over IP with JaxB. Un-Marshalling (converting an
XML file to a Java Model) is simple, Marshalling (Exporting that model to a
xml file on another node) is not so simple.

Right now I am marshalling to a local file and then FTPing it up to my
server but it would be better to marshal directly to that server. Keep in
mind that there are several clients marshalling to one server. Any ideas?

Thanks

ray