users@jaxb.java.net

Discard some xml elements when unmarshalling

From: <domakmail-informatique_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:21:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have a big xml document and I want to reduce the memory consumption when I unmarshall it in java objects using JAXB. A lot of xml elements of this document are not useful for my process: the xml file is an input file that I want extract informations to insert then in a database.

How can I provide a custom binding to not bind xml elements (simple and complex) to java properties? I want the unmarshaller to discard them.

Sorry to disturb you but didn't find anything (comprehensible) in the tutorails, specs and forums.

Thanks

Christophe Domas

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail