users@jaxb.java.net

RE: xs:dateTime Encoded Format

From: Ringeman, Ken <Ken.Ringeman_at_gilbarco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:58:42 -0400

Ted,
My mistake. I'm not sure where I saw this in the past. I guess I have a
further question then related the XML Schema Part 2: Datatype specification.
There is a difference in the lexical and canonical representations for some
of the data types. Based on your answer I'm assuming that the lexical
representation is the appropriate format for encoding the types defined. Is
that correct?
Ken