users@jaxb.java.net

RE: xs:dateTime Encoded Format

From: Ted Poovey <tpoovey_at_uscentral.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:03:11 -0500

Since first beta btw.

Thank you

Ted D. Poovey
Software Engineer III
U.S. Central
Phone : (913) 227-6106
Fax : (913) 227-6254

-----Original Message-----
From: Ringeman, Ken [mailto:Ken.Ringeman_at_gilbarco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 6:31 AM
To: 'users_at_jaxb.dev.java.net'
Subject: xs:dateTime Encoded Format

What is the correctly encoded format for the type dateTime?

I am using jwsdp-1.4. The dateTime type gets bond to the java type of
java.util.Calendar. When I set the value to a Calendar instance and
marshal
the object the dateTime is formatted with the time zone appended to
the end.

1999-05031T13.:20:00-04:00

In past version thought the formatted time did not have the time zone
extension (-04:00).

Ken