users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Accessing JAXB mappings

From: Moravec Jan <Jan.Moravec_at_ips-ag.cz>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:53:24 +0200

I looked into JXPath a few weeks ago and liked it a lot. But I find it to be a too big caliber for what I actually need (in my case the xpath expression are really trivial and I do not need to perform any sophisticated searches etc.) Also setting values with the use of those factories you describe below seemed too complicated.

Thanks,
Jan