users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB Can't Compile DSMLv2 Schema

From: Marc Boorshtein <marc.boorshtein_at_octetstring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:55:21 -0500

1. If this is valid schema, why won't JAXB accept it?
2. I did as there error instructed and changed the [-] to \-, and am
still getting the following errors:

parsing a schema...
[ERROR] A class/interface with the same name
"org.oasis.dsmlv2.BatchResponse" is already in use. Use a class
customization to resolve this conflict.
   line 73 of dsmlv2.xsd

[ERROR] (Relevant to above error) another "BatchResponse" is generated
from here.
   line 39 of dsmlv2.xsd

[ERROR] A class/interface with the same name
"org.oasis.dsmlv2.BatchRequest" is already in use. Use a class
customization to resolve this conflict.
   line 41 of dsmlv2.xsd

[ERROR] (Relevant to above error) another "BatchRequest" is generated
from here.
   line 38 of dsmlv2.xsd

Failed to parse a schema.

Just as a comparison, XMLBeans WAS able to compile this schema
correctly, and it is a "standard" schema supported by sun,novell,ibm &
microsoft. What is "class customization"?

Granted, the DSMLv2 schema is really complex (why I am using it to look
at the different XML binding apis). I see that I can do some
customization in the binding, but I can't find any docs on how to do
that customization. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Marc Boorshtein
Sr. Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein_at_octetstring.com