users@jaxb.java.net

FW: Importing from a different namespace problem

From: Ted Poovey <tpoovey_at_uscentral.coop>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:28:48 -0500

I just 'upgraded' to the 1.4 WSDP and now my compilation (XJC) of my
schemas no longer works. I have an import that is giving me the
following error.
        <xs:import
namespace="http://www.uscentral.org/cnecs/poster/xml"
schemaLocation="CustodyAdjustment.xsd"/>
        <xs:complexType name="CustodyAdjustment">
                <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element ref="busobj:CustodyAdjustment"/>
                </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>

      [xjc] [ERROR] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name
'busobj:CustodyAdjustment' to a(n) 'element declaration' component.
      [xjc] line 24 of BatchCustodyAdjustment.xsd

WHY? And where is the users guide now?

Thank you

Ted D. Poovey
Software Engineer III