users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Unmarshaller.unmarshal(File) fails to unmarshal from a File with "?" in it

From: Simon Bates <simon.bates_at_utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:28:54 -0400

Thank you very much for your quick reply. If I understand correctly:
Unmarshaller.unmarshal(File) is internally using File.toURL()? If so I
understand the problem. File.toURL() is acting as you describe below and
when the URL is processed later the "?" looks like the marker to
introduce the query part of the URL.

Thanks!
Simon