users@jaxb.java.net

Re: meaning of "URI was not reported to parser for entity"?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:24:23 -0700

I noticed that you are using a kind of unusual parser, and googling "URI
was not reported to parser" seems to indicate that this is a parser
issue.

I think I really need to know how you are invoking unmarshaller. Looks
like you are using the unmarshal(InputStream) method, and the parser is
complaining that it doesn't know the system ID associated with this
document. Also note that it seems like this event is a warning, which
you can ignore.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I suggest you stop using
GNU-Classpath or Aelfred, and use something like Crimson or Xerces.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi