users@jaxb.java.net

Re: using xjc:dom customization

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 08:49:22 -0700

> I want to use the XJC:dom customizaiton for my xs:any tag but in a separate
> binding file and not inline (as depicted in bug id 16). I am not sure how to
> do this since the any tag can not have a name so i am not sure how to
> reference in it in the binding file.
> Can someone send me a snippet to see how to do this?

The external binding syntax is certainly bit more complex than the
internal one, since you have to understand how XPath works.

Looking at your comment, I suggest that you use the internal syntax.
That's really the simplest solution for you. Otherwise, you are looking
at learning XPath. Try something like http://www.w3schools.com/xpath/

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi