users@jaxb.java.net

meaning of "URI was not reported to parser for entity"?

From: Andrew Ferguson <Andrew.Ferguson_at_arm.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:00:47 +0100

hi,

 on unmarshalling some data I'm getting the following message:

        URI was not reported to parser for entity (line 1)

but am not sure what to make of this? I get the feeling this is one of
those things I should know about already, but normally gloss over the
pre-amble to xml files because it looks complicated..

if this is the case, does anyone know of any readable introductions to
this sort of thing?

thanks,
Andrew