users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Maximum number of child nodes possible

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 09:29:56 -0700

> Any comments? Any solutions? I don't want to change the structure of my
> schema file.

Hmm. For now, I think the best that I can think of is to customize each
name so that it becomes shorter.

    <xs:element name="Licenses" minOccurs="0">
     <xs:complexType>
      <xs:annotation><xs:appinfo>
       <jaxb:class name="L"/>
      </xs:appinfo></xs:annotation>
      <xs:sequence>

It doesn't work in general, and it make your code hard to read. But it
makes your code compiles.

It's simpler if you can pull up a complex type/element into a global
level, but you said you don't want to do that.

To properly solve this problem requires a new customization that lets
you pull up a class into a package level, and that requires the spec
work.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi