users@jaxb.java.net

Trouble compling XAdES schem

From: Jyrki Saarinen <jyrki.saarinen_at_valimo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:31:11 +0300

Hello,

I'm having trouble compling the XAdES schema [1]: I get the following
output from XJC:

---cut---
      [xjc] Compiling file:/home/jyrki/IdeaProjects/XadesTest/XAdES.xsd
      [xjc] [ERROR] src-ct.1: Complex Type Definition Representation
Error for type 'IdentifierType'. When <complexContent> is used, the
base type must be a complexType. 'anyURI' is a simpleType.
      [xjc] line 33 of XAdES.xsd

      [xjc] [ERROR] src-ct.1: Complex Type Definition Representation
Error for type 'EncapsulatedPKIDataType'. When <complexContent> is
used, the base type must be a complexType. 'base64Binary' is a simpleType.
      [xjc] line 57 of XAdES.xsd

      [xjc] [ERROR] src-resolve.4.2: Error resolving component
'ds:TransformsType'. It was detected that 'ds:TransformsType' is in
namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#', but components from this
namespace are not referenceable from schema document
'file:/home/jyrki/IdeaProjects/XadesTest/XAdES.xsd'. If this is the
incorrect namespace, perhaps the prefix of 'ds:TransformsType' needs to
be changed. If this is the correct namespace, then an appropriate
'import' tag should be added to
'file:/home/jyrki/IdeaProjects/XadesTest/XAdES.xsd'.
      [xjc] line 79 of XAdES.xsd
---cut---

I'm using jwsdp-1.3, is this is problem of the schema (I'm not a schema
expert) or JAXB?

[1]
http://uri.etsi.org/01903/v1.1.1/