users@jaxb.java.net

RE: JAXB, SOAP and attribute namespaces

From: Anthony Chater <achater_at_epo.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:12:07 +0100

I am trying to do it with a single schema. But I have tried specifing the
xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
namespace attribute at various levels.

"George Datuashvili" <George.Datuashvili_at_Siebel.com>
18-03-2004 19:45
Please respond to
users_at_jaxb.dev.java.net

users_at_jaxb.dev.java.net
cc

Subject
RE: JAXB, SOAP and attribute namespaces

Are you trying to do it with a single schema, or does your schema include
another one (that has soap-env targetNamespace) ?