users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB and calendar datas

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 08:48:21 -0800

> I have recently made some more tests.
>
> The problems rises only for dates with null milli-seconds; that is to say
> dates ending by .000.

To me, a date with no milli-second (presumably that's what you mean by
"null milli-second") and a date with milli-second whose value is .000
are two different things.

The former should be printed without ".000" and the latter should be
printed with ".000". If you find a case that doesn't work like this,
please let us know.

> When writing milli-seconds disappeared. The problem is that for the calendar
> format, dates with and without .000 milliseconds are different....
>
> Sincerely.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi