users@jaxb.java.net

jarsigner unable to sign jaxb libraries?

From: <Andrew.Ferguson_at_arm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:02:11 +0000

hi,

 i've been having trouble signing the jars distributed as part of the
jwsdp-1.3 pack. I'm able to sign other jars, and have tried unjarring and
rejarring the jars in question but with no success. I'm not certain this is
a JAXB problem but thought it was worth a try:

      H:\java\app\lib>jarsigner jaxb-impl.jar myrsakey
      Enter Passphrase for keystore: password
      jarsigner: unable to sign jar: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid
entry compressed size (expected 10360 but got 3452 bytes)

has anyone seen this/have a workaround?

I'm trying to sign them so that i can launch an application (which uses
JAXB) over webstart

thanks,
Andrew