users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Question on building JAXB from source

From: Ias <iasandcb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:35:27 +0900

First of all, thanks for your help.

> > org.dom4j.DocumentFactory
> As you guessed, you need dom4j.jar, plus you also need
I resolved this one by adding dom4j.jar.
> > import jp.co.swiftinc.relax.verifier.NotValidException;
> http://iso-relax.sourceforge.net/, which should fix the last problem.
Unfortunately, the library that the site distributes doesn't have jp.co
package at all. I guess the missed package is commercial according to its
prefix, jp.co. In conclusion the problems due to the package remains still
unsolvable.

> > import com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver;>
>
> I'm not sure where the reference to
> com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver came from. Let me check...
I'm looking forward to your discovery...

Regards,

Ias