users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Exception when Unmarshalling an element with int list as value.

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:41:39 -0800

I tried the following schema and the instance with the latest workspace,
but it seems to work fine.

    - could you give me your definition of ElementPI attribute group?
    - if you can send us your whole schema along with the instance, that
      would be even better.
    - which version of the JWSDP are you using?
    - is it possible for you to try the JAXB weekly build to see if that
      solves the problem?

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi