users@jaxb.java.net

Re: UnmarshallException, unexpected attributes, inconsistent gene rate d classes across namespaces.

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:45:25 -0800

> Thanks, I look forward to trying it out some time next week.
>
> Bug filed issue 4 with attachment. I expected to be able to
> add further comments to summarise the thread. Maybe observer
> role is not sufficient for this?

You are right; I created the "Bug Reporter" role, which anyone can
request. This new role should let you modify the existing bug reports.

I might need to change the role setting later (perhaps change it to the
JAXB local role), but you can go ahead and obtain this role.

> In any case there is a URI back to this thread so I suppose
> that will do.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi