users@jaxb.java.net

Re: UnmarshallException, unexpected attributes, inconsistent generate d classes across namespaces.

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:40:31 -0800

In general the separate compilation doesn't really work well. It works
under some limited conditions (such as no reference from C to A/B), but
XJC doesn't warn you and such limitation is not explicitly
written anywhere.

So unless you have a strong reason for separate compilation, I suggest
you compile all the schemas at once. At least that would help us isolate
the problem to whether it is a reincarnation of the bug you mentioned
[1] or the problem regarding the separate compilation.

Also, if you could point me to the schema (or preferably a simpler
version of it), that would be great.

[1] https://jaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgId=11453?

regards,
--