users@jaxb.java.net

RE: adding a standard header to generated JAXB files

From: <MRist_at_lstelcom.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:46:11 +0100

It's possible to change the property com.sun.tools.xjc.Messages.properties
in the jaxb-xjc.jar
Here you can remove for example the generate date, what's maybe your
problem...

|---------+--------------------------------->
| | Alain Southiere |
| | <alain.southiere_at_inter|
| | facing.com> |
| | |
| | 04.12.2003 15:30 |
| | Please respond to |
| | users |
| | |
|---------+--------------------------------->
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  | |
  | To: users_at_jaxb.dev.java.net |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: RE: adding a standard header to generated JAXB files |

   In our cases, we simply don't include the JAXB generated files in CSV,
we
only include the schemas. Our build process uses the XJC ant task to
generate the Java files during the build. We find it's less hassle when we
have to make changes to our schemas, since the JAXB classes are always
up-to-date with our schemas.