users@jaxb.java.net

xml-stylesheet example & whitespace

From: Philip, Tim <Tim_Philip_at_intuit.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:34:07 -0800

I played around with the xml-stylesheet example (I want to do something
similar). But I noticed that when I used this output method (Marshall ->
Filter -> Xslt -> out), I lose all my whitespace.

I ran the example. No whitespace. I added:

  marshaller.setProperty( Marshaller.JAXB_FORMATTED_OUTPUT, Boolean.TRUE );

still no whitespace.

I overrode ignorableWhitespace() in my filter, but it never gets called.

What's up? How do I get back my pleasantly formatted xml? There must be
something silly I'm missing here. :)

Thanks!
Tim.