users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Missing cast when generating from relaxng schema?

From: Ian Carr <ian.carr_at_focus-solutions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:44:32 -0000

Many thanks for the help and suggestions,

        What I am trying to do is get at and interpret the underlying schema
data model, rather than using it directly to validate existing XML, I need
to understand what possible child Nodes are possible for a current Node etc.

Do you think that I could easily pull out a data model from MSV and use it
in this way? It would be very useful if I could load a schema apply the
simplifications from section 4 of the RNG spec and then query the resulting
model. To achieve Nirvana I would have the ability to extract this 'model'
from any of the schema languages!

Ian Carr

Head of Technical Architecture
Focus Business Solutions