users@jaxb.java.net

Re: xml Processing instructions

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:51:51 -0800

> Is there a way to get processing instructions ie <?my-pi opt1="1" opt2="2"
> ?> recognized by the JAXB parser?

What do you mean by "recognized by the JAXB parser"?

If you want JAXB objects to keep those PIs, unfortunately we don't. If
your PIs are used in a certain limited way (such as they always appear
before the root element), you can parse them by yourself, keep them by
yourself, and then instruct the marshaler to put them.

Or are you saying that you want to use JAXB objects to access the
contents of PIs?

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi