users@jaxb.java.net

Using JAXB for large XML Documents

From: George Richard Russell <George.Russell_at_cis.strath.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:20:11 +0000

Hi, from reading the recent Processing Large XML Documents thread I
understand that JAXB can be used to cope with very large input documents.

My understanding is that this is achieved by a) using a stream as input
and b) building and binding to a subtree of the input, repeatedly, so
that memory requirements are kept to the size of one sub tree.

Could someone point me in the direction of the documentation for doing this?

Thanks
George Russell