users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Benchmarks

From: Dennis Sosnoski <dms_at_sosnoski.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:39:52 -0700

Hopefully I didn't violate the beta terms when I wrote the article - I
do try to be careful about obeying the licenses when publishing
benchmarks, and so far have not received any complaints. The current
licensing of JWSDP components appears to prohibit benchmarking (or any
public discussion, for that matter) of the EA components, but does not
appear to have any restrictions for the released components.

I'll run a new set of tests when I have some time available and publish
updated results.

  - Dennis