users@jaxb.java.net

Re: bug

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:07:07 -0700

OK, but since your schema says all the sub-elements in <addresses> is
optional, what JAXB produced is a valid output.

IOW, you could just not call the setYearsAtResidence method, and that
could produce an output like this.

If you are positive that you've in fact invoked the setter method, could
you write a small program that invokes the setter method then marshal it
out, and see if the <yearsAtResidence> element is really missing?

If so, please send that program to me so that I can investigate it
further.

Right now, I'm still not sure if this is a bug in the RI or it is just a
misunderstanding on your side.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi