users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: Marshaller and namespaces

From: Ted Poovey <tpoovey_at_uscentral.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:18:51 -0500

Found the issue. We have to use the

marshaller.setProperty("com.sun.xml.bind.namespacePrefixMapper",new
NamespacePrefixMapperImpl());

and we can process appropriately.

I think you actually answered this before.

The problem BTW was not with the JAXB XML but XSLT and a generic
namespace for the XML. With a 'named' namespace for the XML then
everything processes appropriately.

Thank you

Ted D. Poovey
Software Engineer III