users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Linking to JAXB javadoc

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:10:34 -0400

Brandon Franklin wrote:

> Hey there, folks at Sun. Looks like the "package-list" file is gone (again)
> from the JWSDP online documentation located at:
>
> http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.2/api/

I've notified our docs guy - it should be available within the next
couple business days. I really don't understand why it wasn't pushed
to the web since the file is in the JWSDP 1.2 docs bundle. I'll ask
around and see if I can figure out why this keeps happening.

> I don't know who else to notify about this. This is the second time the
> "package-list" file has been absent (Ryan got them to fix it last time) so I
> fear there must be something wrong in an upload script somewhere.

If you have a comment that you think isn't of interest to the entire
list, you can send it to jaxb-comments_at_sun.com - this is a mail alias
that only Sun developers working on JAXB see.

Thanks for the bug report - I'll let you know as soon as the file has
been pushed to the web.

--Ryan