users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB binding to non java webservices SOAP-RPC Complex Data Types

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:21:48 -0400

Curtis Fleischer wrote:

> I poured over the documentation this weekend and was able to compile
> the JAXB
> Classes for the complex data type. Now I am getting a different error
> when I attempt to
> invoke the the call object. Any ideas?????

I have very little experience with JAX-RPC, but I believe that when
you are using DII that you are responsible for hand-writing your own
serializers and deserializers for your complex types. You might want
to try generating stubs and ties - it might just work by default.

In case you weren't aware, JAX-RPC has an interest list too:

http://archives.java.sun.com/jaxrpc-interest.html

Click on the "join or leave the list" link to subscribe before you
post your question.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful,

--Ryan