users@jaxb.java.net

Problem compiling the Schema

From: Lakhamraju, Sarada (UMC-Student) <"Lakhamraju,>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:56:39 -0500

Hello All,

  I am using JAXB for developing my application. I am trying to compile the schema which I have compiled it before, but now I am getting exceptions, I have attached the error file with this mail (error.txt). Can anyone help me out why these exceptions are arising?

  I have one more question, if I have developed an application and later I have to make some changes to the schema, for example added a new attribute to an existing element, in that case when I compile the schema, will there be drastic change in the java content model? (otherthan addition of that attribute).

Thanks,
Sarada.