users@jaxb.java.net

Re: XJC : Leading Underscores and underscoreBinding

From: Hank Ratzesberger <hankr_at_crustal.ucsb.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:55:16 -0700

Jerald,

My success is limited, but from the other thread, it sounds
like you have some options. It is actually the iso 19115
schemas I am trying to work with. They include only
one element type from GML -- point. So, I have
cut and pasted until I have a valid subset.

There was only one collision and I fixed that through
a <class> bindings.

It is a concern that these schemas are so difficult to
compile, but I don't think the schema designers were
thinking in terms of automating interfaces -- there
are too many layers of abstract types and substitution
groups.

Regards,
Hank