users@jaxb.java.net

Need to update JAXB version

From: bmadhuri <bmadhuri_at_myway.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:10:09 -0400

 Hi, I am using JAXB1.0 to create XML file using XSD document. I think there is new version available out there. What do I need to do to upgrade my program ? Please do suggest me. Thanks,--- On Wed 04/23, Kohsuke Kawaguchi &lt; Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM &gt; wrote:From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi [mailto: Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM]To: JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COMDate: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:25:06 -0700Subject: Re: Errors getting in binding the schemaXMLSpy is not really a fulling conforming schema processor, and it oftenmiss errors in schemas. I suppose this is just another example.If you can post your schema, I would be happy to verify if your schemais really incorrect or not.Use other schema processors and fix the problem in the schema, and itwill work.regards,--Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI 408-276-7063 (x17063)Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.