users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Formatting of XML marshalled from content

From: David F. Wall <dwall_at_foliage.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:27:37 -0400

No, I was seeing LF used for line termination regardless of the hosting
platform of the JVM (to wit, marshalled documents had LFs in them even
though my code ran on Windows). Unfortunately, I don't have a means I could
give you for easily illustrating the behavior, and I've since put in place a
workaround in the case where it caused my system a problem. I asked the
question mainly to find out if there were something about marshalling I'd
overlooked or if anyone else had experienced this. I'm not prepared to call
it a bug, since I can't deliver a means of illustrating it.

David F. Wall
Foliage Software Systems