users@jaxb.java.net

Re: namespacePrefixMapper

From: Malachi de AElfweald <malachi_at_EOTI.ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:56:14 -0600

No, did that. I followed the install instructions which said to uninstall the old version. Copied my XSD into the new one. Copied one of the samples build.xml files and modified the xsd filename and package name. That is using the new XJC. I no longer have the old one installed, and all my environment variables are reflecting the new one.

Malachi