users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Problems running Sun One Studio with WSDP

From: Joan Antoni Farre <joan.antoni.farre_at_barcelona.eds.es>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:58:50 +0200

Hi, Gary,
In my case, Sun One Studio installation failed on startup with the endorsed
dir copied into $JRE/lib, but after installation I copied the endorsed dir
again into $JRE/lib and everything works all right. This applies to Red Hat
Linux 9 and also to Windows NT 4.0. I wonder which can be the difference
between your case and mine, but hope this information can give you some
clue.
Regards,

Juan

Gary Marsh <glmarsh_at_COX.NET>@JAVA.SUN.COM> con fecha 10/06/2003 07:02:25

Por favor, responda a Discussion list for the Java Architecture for XML
       Binding <JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM>

(Enviado por: Discussion list for the Java Architecture for XML Binding
         <JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM>)

MENSAJE PERSONAL

Destinatarios: JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM
Copia a (cc):

Referencia: Problems running Sun One Studio with WSDP
Contenido:

Hi;
Has anyone experienced problems running Sun One Studio after installing
jwsdp-1.1? When installing jwsdp-1.1 the instructions recommend copying
the endorsed directory from JAXP-1.2.2/lib to JRE/LIB. When I do this Sun
One Studio fails on startup. If I do not put the endorsed directory in
JRE/LIB the ant build of SampleApp3 fails to find the classes stored in
xercesImp.jar. Is there a work around?

Regards,

Gary