users@jaxb.java.net

External binding file

From: Jerome Candat <jerome.candat_at_C-S.FR>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:36:55 -0600

Hello,

I'm trying (and insist on trying) to compile a schema with external binding declarations using the xjc ant task.
I always get an "unable to write files" error.

It works very well if I do not specify an external binding declaration file.

This file only defines a super class for the JAXB-generated classes and a package name :

<jxb:bindings jxb:extensionBindingPrefixes="xjc" version="1.0"
  xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
  xmlns:xjc="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/xjc" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

  <jxb:bindings node="/xs:schema" schemaLocation="if_schema.xsd">
    <jxb:globalBindings>
      <xjc:superClass name="myPackage.SuperClass"/>
    </jxb:globalBindings>

    <jxb:schemaBindings>
      <jxb:package name="myPackage.jaxbObjects"/>
    </jxb:schemaBindings>
  </jxb:bindings>
</jxb:bindings>

I have certainely missed something but can see what.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
J?r?me.