users@jaxb.java.net

unable to locate the jaxb.properties file

From: Diego Medici <dmedici_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 01:51:29 -0600

Hello,

I have a servlet in a web-server (Apache Tomcat) and I must to generate a XML document, I have generated the java class file derived from the schema and I have compiled them. When I invoke my servlet I receive the error "Unable to locate the jaxb.properties file".

I have checked and I find the correct jaxb.properties file in the package called xml.pianogenerale , this file is placed into a directory called pianogenerale into a directory called xml placed into the directory where the servlet is in; and i create an instance of my JAXBContext with JAXBContext.newInstance("xml.pianogenerale");

Where can I place this file in order to make it reachable from tomcat?

Thank You in advance!

Dott. Diego Medici.