users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Use of JAXB & SGML

From: Joan Antoni Farre <joan.antoni.farre_at_barcelona.eds.es>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:32:08 +0200

Hi,
I was studying OFX some time ago and, if I'm not wrong, last version is XML
compliant. If you generate an XML Schema from last version DTD, you should
have no problem to work with OFX and XML tools.
If my information isn't accurate, I'd be grateful to know.
Regards,

Juan

Khalil Yarak <khalil.yarak_at_sun.com>@JAVA.SUN.COM> con fecha 20/05/2003
04:17:31

Por favor, responda a Discussion list for the Java Architecture for XML
       Binding <JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM>

(Enviado por: Discussion list for the Java Architecture for XML Binding
         <JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM>)

MENSAJE PERSONAL

Destinatarios: JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM
Copia a (cc):

Referencia: Re: Use of JAXB & SGML
Contenido:

Do you know of any tools which have a JAVA api that can take a message
that conforms to SGML and converts it so that it is XML compliant, that
is adds the end tags etc. This way I can validate the message against
the W3C Schema which I generate from the DTD.

regards