users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Specified conversion customization is not used.

From: Les Hazlewood <les_at_hazlewood.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 18:47:58 +0100

Where is the "fix" for this problem?

This is a very annoying bug I've found (I use customizations frequently),
and is the only feature that I require before I can legitimately continue a
coding project I've started with JAXB.

Is there a download for the new (fixed) version?

Or perhaps an anonymous CVS checkout that we can do so we can build JAXB
ourselves?

My project has been delayed since the release of JAXB in the jwsdp 1.1
because of this bug. Now that it is fixed, I would like access to it
immediately so I can continue coding. Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks VERY much!

Les Hazlewood