users@jaxb.java.net

Problem in compilation of class coded for generating the XML file by using JAXB

From: Ankur Misra <ankur_at_crimsonlogic.co.in>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:27:07 +0530

Hi

We coded one class to generate the XML file by using JAXB classes
(PreambleHeaderGenerator), while compiling “PreambleHeaderGenerator” I
am getting following error.
Please let us know what the reason for this error?

I have attached two following file for your reference:-

1) ObjectFactory.java ------------- Object
factory class generated by JAXB
2) PreambleHeadreGeneration.java ------------- Class for
generation of XML file coded by our team.

Compilation Error:

D:\Testing\com\sns\mhb\rnif\common\Preamble>javac
PreambleHeaderGeneration.java
PreambleHeaderGeneration.java:41: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : constructor ObjectFactory ()
location: class ObjectFactory
objFactory =new ObjectFactory();// new ObjectFactory();

Thanks & regards
Ankur Misra
CrimsonLogic India Pvt Ltd
formerly known as SNS Software Labs Pvt Ltd
(a subsidiary of CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd)
#124, 6th Floor, Surya Chambers, Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560 017, INDIA
Phone No. 5222880/3/5/7/8/9 Extn. No. 1064