users@jaxb.java.net

generated class extend from a class outside the package

From: Veerabahu Ponnambalam <veera_127_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 05:00:14 -0600

Hi,
The problem I have is like this.

I have a Schema that generates a package structure primer.po1 - and a Implementation class called 'USAddrees.java' in the impl pacakage.

Similarly,I have another Schema that generates a package structure primer.po2 - and a Implementation class called 'USAddrees.java' in the impl pacakage.

Now is there a way to specify that the 'USAddrees.java' in both the packages 'po1' and 'po2' are generated from a java class called 'USAddrees.java' in a diifrent package primer.util.USAddress.java.

Means can can the generated schema class can have a super class outside the package?

Can u please help me out in this regard........

Thanks in Advance...

Rgds,
Veera