users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Unable to locate jaxb.properties

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:05:42 -0800

Padma,
Pls can you try this.
After compiling jaxb generated code and pls can you copy the
jaxb.properties and bgm.ser along with the compiled classes and jar
them and place that jar in the WEB-INF/lib of weblogic.
Also see this thread where someone has got it working with weblogic.
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=34&thread=344619
Hope that helps
Regards,
Bhakti