users@jaxb.java.net

Re: how to obtain namespace of the unmarshalled object?

From: Simuni, Ilya <Ilya.Simuni_at_gs.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 12:37:55 -0500

-----Original Message-----
> Subject: Re: how to obtain namespace of the unmarshalled object?
> From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
> Could you elaborate on why you want to get the namespace URI?

I found the need to get the namespace URI when I marshalled the object to
the file and discovered that the original namespace presented in the schema
and xml file was lost,
so I had to set the property "jaxb.schemaLocation" to a pair of strings:
"<namespace> <namespaceURL>"
this did generate the xml file with same namespace as original file.

regards,
ilya