users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Error Conversion customization is not used

From: ritika maheshwari <runjhun1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:40:43 -0700

Hi, My intention in setting the baseType to String was that I did not want a customerName class get generated.So I wanted to customize the schema to just make customerName as the string property of Address class.In some other cases people might want to have customerName as a different class. thanks

Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM> wrote:I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve with the customization.
CustomerName type seems to be defined as a complex type, what's your
intention to set the base type to string?

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI 408-276-7063 (x17063)
Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com