users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Problems with multiple root elements in same package

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:19:24 -0700

As far as I can see, your code and compilation procedure looks OK. So it
must be either a very simple mistake, or a bug in the RI.

    - could you post the generated ObjectFactory class? I'd like to see
      it.
    - could you turn on the validation on the unmarshaller just for a
      test?

        fooUnmarshaller.setValidating(true);

      and let me know if you see any different output.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)